Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Final Assignments

I should probably be finishing my Capstone assignment but I am taking a break to blog instead. This semester has been a wild ride with three classes including our Project, trips to Sanger and Clovis. I feel the program and assignments have been worthwhile. The Professional Growth Plan template was very helpful and in reading others blogs I noticed that to be a common trend, thank you Dr. Wise and Dr. Buster. I am still currently working on the Capstone paper, I will most likely finish tomorrow. I always like predicting what is to happen in the future whether it be 5 days or 5 years. I appreciate both assignments and feel they have helped me reflect on myself as well as my school as a whole.

1 comment:

  1. This really has been a wild ride but you're almost there. Life is about experiences, and in my life I feel that things have happened for a reason, so I'm sure this experience is going to lead you down some very interesting and fulfilling paths in the future. You're a great person with many talents. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete